- All new patient consultations and evaluations are $200. All new patient consultations are done with an TCH provider. Consultation fee is paid 100% at time of scheduling.
- Established patient follow-up visits with an TCH provider are $150.
- Provider phone calls beyond 15 minutes will require an office visit of $150.
IV Ketamine Infusions:
- TCH charges $500 per mood infusion. Most patients require 8 infusions for initiation and on average one booster ever 4-6 weeks.
- TCH charges $1,500 per pain infusion. Most patients require 3-5 consecutive infusions for initiation and on average one booster every 6-12 weeks.
- This is inclusive of any additional medications one may receive during an infusion (does not include NAD+)
We collaborate with multiple therapists out of office. We have information available on each of them. Please ask.
Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP):
Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy sessions are priced as follows:
* these prices are only what will be paid to the clinic. The therapist will also be charging out fees for their time*.
- $500 when our therapist guides an Intravenous (IV) Ketamine Session. (2.5 hrs.)
- $450 when our therapist guides an intramuscular (IM) ketamine session (2.5 hrs)
*Patients must have at least two preparation therapy sessions before an KAP session can be scheduled. Total number collaboratively decided between therapist and patient.
Credit Card Authorization:
- All patients must have a Credit Card on file.
Any appointment canceled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged $150.
Exceptions will be made for medical or family emergencies.
Thrive Offers the Following at No Charge:
Monthly support group meetings.
*Veterans receive a 10% discount on all visits*
WE DO OFFER SUPERBILLS THAT YOU CAN SUBMIT TO YOUR INSURANCE FOR POSSIBLE OUT OF NETWORK REIMBURSEMENT. MEDICAID OR MEDICARE DO NOT QUALIFY.